EINARSEN, S., HOEL, H., ZAPF, D. & COOPER, C. L.
Building on the success of two earlier best-selling editions from 2003 and 2011, this benchmark text and highly cited reference work now appears in its third edition. This book is a research-based resource on key aspects of workplace bullying and its remediation, which:
- Covers the nature and complexities of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Presents the evidence on its prevalence, risk groups, antecedents and outcomes
- Examines cyberbullying and harassment in the digital world
- Describes the roles of bystanders and the coping possibilities of victims
- Discusses prevention, intervention, treatment and the management of specific cases
- Explains legal perspectives, the role of HR and of internal policies